IjustSpokemyMind
sometimes,this berserk in the head kinda makes me go crazy.i had weird sympthoms; chantings,voices,misguided words,visions in the head. Its bad. Makes me feel bad. Cranky actually. But i feel that that certian period of shawn/travis-teenage-angst is slowly fading and sanity is like returning to this stone head of mine. I was thinking,"Nothing can be a valid reason to diss anyone that you care for." Ack: be it stress,everything all crap.Moolah isnt it either. I lack it so much.I swear,i'll sell my legs when i really go broke. Anyways, sometimes,i agree with those chantings.they tell me things that people kinda told me before and i that i forgot.Well, they kinda make me feel afraid.I'm afraid i'll lose all that i have.(i dont mind losing the virginity part though.but only to hot PornStars thankyouverymuch.) Ya,so,Learning to keep back whatever is evil. main word,control. They say i'll burst out again someday.I know i will..but i will learn to vent it on something that is less human than whatever(you know who u are) or maybe i should get bitchslapped punched by AWSIAOTING.always works!i seriously dunno why. Hm,talking about her reminds me about my 16year old lose virginity pact.well,i'm opening to more options by sunday so yea.but its patetic isnt it? being like so cuckoo.But yea,then again winning the bet would be a total 100score.Once bitten,twice shy.I dont really get shy but i go laid back; await till it comes back again but less strong...Then i kinda get bitten again.-damn- But i kinda learnt that the human spirit is such an amazing thing.It defends itself from harm.It loves itself and it tries to trample on others and yet it wants to be loved but its all still the same.Hahaha i find it funny but then again the chantings could be correct. oh well.*shrugs*
Lets fuck all that. fRieNdz fOreVaxx~! i love my fans.
OK, what the hell was all that crap that i just said?!?!
sometimes,this berserk in the head kinda makes me go crazy.i had weird sympthoms; chantings,voices,misguided words,visions in the head. Its bad. Makes me feel bad. Cranky actually. But i feel that that certian period of shawn/travis-teenage-angst is slowly fading and sanity is like returning to this stone head of mine. I was thinking,"Nothing can be a valid reason to diss anyone that you care for." Ack: be it stress,everything all crap.Moolah isnt it either. I lack it so much.I swear,i'll sell my legs when i really go broke. Anyways, sometimes,i agree with those chantings.they tell me things that people kinda told me before and i that i forgot.Well, they kinda make me feel afraid.I'm afraid i'll lose all that i have.(i dont mind losing the virginity part though.but only to hot PornStars thankyouverymuch.) Ya,so,Learning to keep back whatever is evil. main word,control. They say i'll burst out again someday.I know i will..but i will learn to vent it on something that is less human than whatever(you know who u are) or maybe i should get bitch
Lets fuck all that. fRieNdz fOreVaxx~! i love my fans.
OK, what the hell was all that crap that i just said?!?!

<< Home